A game for 1-4 players
Play time around 15-30 minutes
Designer: Peter Collins
Publisher: Peter Collins
“The world is just a little piece in the Universe”. Empty Space, a game from the family Collins. In this game you have to explore the universe with your Space Probe and Rocket and discover you Exoplanet. Pick up cards, play cards and discover the Universe.
Empy Space is currently live on Kickstarter
- 4 space probes (4 different colors);
- 4 rockets (4 different colors);
- 80 cards.
Let’s get it to the table
Set up of the game, pick 28 cards from the main deck and also the 4 Exoplanet cards.
You can recognize the 4 Exoplanet cards of the name on the cards and they got a rocket in 4 different colors. You can create this deck in every set up what you want, but all the cards has to be faced down.
Then deal 4 cards to every player and the rest of the cards are the deck, then just take 2 cards from the deck and lay them open. Then every player just picks 2 cards and turn them open from the set up.
- Buy a space probe or Rocket; trade in four cards of the
same color to buy a space probe or space rocket. You can use your probe anytime. Be aware that you only can use the rocket when your probe has reached the same color Exoplanet.
- Reveal the Universe; trade in 2 cards of different colors to take a personal peak at any unrevealed cards (except the Exoplanet cards!) or you can just flip the card over en reveal it to everyone.
- Change the Universe; trade in 3 cards of the same color to change to Universe. You can remove any revealed card and replace it with any card you want.
- Black Holes; these cards have to be played directly when you receive, you have to play theses card on top of any revealed card that hasn’t got a space craft on it.
Weight: 1/ 5
My rating: 8 out of 10 dices